Thursday, June 5, 2014

Welcome to the 2014 Field School!

Hi gang!

Welcome to the field school!  I hope your weeks are going well.

As a field school organizer, I could not be more excited for this coming month.  Between building documentation, oral history interviews, and creation of group projects, I am sure that insights will be had aplenty, and that what we craft will be worthy to give back to the Washington Park neighborhood.

I hope to see all you posting here as well, as a forum for the field school.  This is a place for participants to voice their thoughts in general, recommendations, and questions.  Feel free to talk to each other, and start a conversation!  Perhaps we could discuss some of the readings?  Or if anyone has a specific question?

I hope to hear from you all, and can't wait for this coming month!

Maia